Traveling Luck for Brooksville Primary School, Florida, United States
Where is Brooksville Primary School?What's around Brooksville Primary School?
Wikipedia near Brooksville Primary School
Where to stay near Brooksville Primary School
The timezone in Brooksville Primary School is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:07 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 28.5622°, Longitude. -82.3833° , Elevation. 45m
Weather near Brooksville Primary School; Report from Brooksville, Hernando County Airport, FL 16.3km away
Satellite map around Brooksville Primary School
Loading map of Brooksville Primary School and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brooksville Primary School, in Florida, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Brooksville Primary School (0km)
- Dolores S Parrott Junior High School (0.5km)
- Hernando High School (0.6km)
- Mitchel L Black Elementary School (0.8km)
- Hammock Pond School (1.1km)
- First United Methodist School (1.1km)
- Hernando County Adult and Community Education (1.5km)
- Moton Center (2.1km)
- Learning Center (2.3km)
- Eastside Elementary School (2.8km)
- Eden Christian School (2.9km)
- Agape Christian School (3km)
- Powell Middle School (3.1km)
- Brooksville Seventh-Day Adventist School (4km)
- Eckerd Wilderness Educational Center (4.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
Accommodation around Brooksville Primary School
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Dry Prairie (6.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Chinsegut Airport (7.6km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WWJB-AM (Brooksville) (1.4km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Lykes Memorial Hospital (2.8km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Blue Sink (9.1km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ramsey Pond (3.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Hernando County (10.3km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Airports close to Brooksville Primary School
Tampa international(TPA), Tampa, Usa (89.9km)
St petersburg clearwater international(PIE), St. petersburg, Usa (105.3km)
Macdill afb(MCF), Tampa, Usa (108.1km)
Albert whitted(SPG), St. petersburg, Usa (123.5km)
Executive(ORL), Orlando, Usa (138.2km)