Traveling Luck for Allied Heliport, Florida, United States
Where is Allied Heliport?What's around Allied Heliport?
Wikipedia near Allied Heliport
Where to stay near Allied Heliport
The timezone in Allied Heliport is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 19:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 26.6753°, Longitude. -80.7136° , Elevation. 5m
Weather near Allied Heliport; Report from Bartow Municipal, FL 80km away
Satellite map around Allied Heliport
Loading map of Allied Heliport and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Allied Heliport, in Florida, United States
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- South Bay Mini Plaza (1.6km)
- Glades Shopping Center (4km)
- South Shore Station (4.3km)
- Royals Shopping Center (4.6km)
- Belle Glade Shopping Center (6.4km)
- Glades Plaza (6.5km)
- Knott Railroad Station (6.6km)
- Carter Shopping Center (6.9km)
- Everglades Experiment Station (10.9km)
- Pelican Lake Railroad Station (15.9km)
- Okeelanta Station Railroad Station (16.2km)
- Little Bare Beach (21.5km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
Accommodation around Allied Heliport
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Glades Correctional Institution (8.3km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Glades General Hospital (6.1km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Foreverglades Mausoleum Gardens (8.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Chosen Bridge (4.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Bacom Point (19.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Lakeside Church (19.5km)
- a natural low embankment bordering a distributary or meandering stream; often built up artificially to control floods.
- Herbert Hoover Dike (21.6km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- McDonald Park (5.5km)
Airports close to Allied Heliport
Palm beach international(PBI), West palm beach, Usa (84.3km)
Palm beach co park(LNA), West palm beach, Usa (86.7km)
Boca raton(BCT), Boca raton, Usa (94.4km)
Fort lauderdale executive(FXE), Fort lauderdale, Usa (104.1km)
Fort lauderdale hollywood international(FLL), Fort lauderdale, Usa (119.8km)