Traveling Luck for Emerson Park, California, United States
Where is Emerson Park?What's around Emerson Park?
Wikipedia near Emerson Park
Where to stay near Emerson Park
The timezone in Emerson Park is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 17:04. It's light
Latitude. 32.6767°, Longitude. -115.4931°
Weather near Emerson Park; Report from Imperial, Imperial County Airport, CA 24.8km away
Satellite map around Emerson Park
Loading map of Emerson Park and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Emerson Park, in California, United States
- an artificial watercourse.
- Eight A Lateral (1.5km)
- Lateral One (2.5km)
- Birch Canal (3km)
- All American Drain Eight A (3.5km)
- Stout Drain Two (3.5km)
- Beech Lateral One (4.1km)
- Brair Siphon Weir (4.2km)
- Beech Lateral Two (4.8km)
- Birch Lateral Three (4.9km)
- Dogwood Side Main (4.9km)
- Alder Canal Lateral Two (5.5km)
- Brair Canal (5.5km)
- Wistaria Lateral P Two (5.5km)
- Central Drain Three E (5.5km)
- Lateral One (5.7km)
- Central Drain Three E (5.7km)
- Alder Two Drain (6.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Rockwood Elementary School (0.3km)
- De Anza Junior High School (0.7km)
- San Diego State University Imperial Valley Campus (0.8km)
- Union High School (0.8km)
- Aurora High School (0.9km)
- Dool Elementary School (0.9km)
- Our Lady of Guadalupe School (0.9km)
- Vincent Memorial High School (1.5km)
- Calexico Adventist Missionary School (1.6km)
- Jefferson Elementary School (1.8km)
- Kennedy Garden School (2.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Assembly of God Church (0.5km)
- Saint Lukes Episcopal Church (0.9km)
- First Chinese Baptist Church (1km)
- First American Baptist Church (1km)
- First Methodist Church (1.1km)
- American Methodist Church (1.1km)
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Church (1.2km)
- Apostolic Church (1.5km)
- Seventh Day Adventist Church (1.5km)
Accommodation around Emerson Park
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Calexico International Airport (2.6km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- KICO-AM (Calexico) (3.5km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Mountain View Cemetery (5.6km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Calexico Hospital (0.4km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Calexico Post Office (1.3km)
Airports close to Emerson Park
Calexico international(CXL), Calexico, Usa (2.6km)
Imperial co(IPL), Imperial, Usa (24.8km)
El centro naf(NJK), El centro, Usa (30.7km)
General rodolfo sanchez taboada international(MXL), Mexicali, Mexico (31.2km)
Yuma mcas yuma international(YUM), Yuma, Usa (107.4km)