Traveling Luck for Wagar, Alabama, United States
Where is Wagar?What's around Wagar?
Wikipedia near Wagar
Where to stay near Wagar
The timezone in Wagar is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 16:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.4417°, Longitude. -87.9936° , Elevation. 10m
Satellite map around Wagar
Loading map of Wagar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wagar, in Alabama, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Cortelyou Church (3.1km)
- Lewis Grove Missionary Baptist Church (3.3km)
- Pleasant Ridge Church (3.4km)
- Mount Moriah Church (3.9km)
- Leroy Church (4.2km)
- Wagarville Holiness Church (4.5km)
- Wagarville Church (4.7km)
- Union Baptist Church (5km)
- Victory Grove Jesus Name Church (5.1km)
- Ebenezer Church (5.5km)
- Clearwater Church (6km)
- Friendship Church (7.5km)
- Cedar Grove Church (8.1km)
- Pine Grove Church (8.6km)
- Little Sunflower Church (8.9km)
- Mount Shady Church (8.9km)
- Leroy Baptist Church (9.3km)
Accommodation around Wagar
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Hickory Ridge (9km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Ryon Lake (5.2km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WELB-AM (Elba) (9.2km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Ben Rodgers Lee Memorial Bridge (4.5km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Big Swamp (7.4km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Sunflower Post Office (8.8km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mckee Pond (7.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- J P Mckee Dam (7.4km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Singleton Bar (8.4km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Alabama Bluegrass Music Park (8.1km)
Airports close to Wagar
Mobile rgnl(MOB), Mobile, Usa (113.4km)
Mobile downtown(BFM), Mobile, Usa (118.8km)
Whiting fld nas north(NSE), Milton, Usa (160km)
Pensacola rgnl(PNS), Pensacola, Usa (173.4km)
Meridian nas(NMM), Meridian, Usa (174.1km)