Traveling Luck for Leroy, Alabama, United States
Where is Leroy?What's around Leroy?
Wikipedia near Leroy
Where to stay near Leroy
The timezone in Leroy is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:41 and Sunset at 17:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.5044°, Longitude. -87.9847° , Elevation. 48m
Satellite map around Leroy
Loading map of Leroy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Leroy, in Alabama, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Bairds Store (historical) (2km)
- Vashti Landing (historical) (4.1km)
- Dewitts Landing (historical) (4.5km)
- Woodyard Landing (historical) (4.7km)
- Princes Landing (historical) (4.9km)
- Saint Elmo Landing (historical) (5.2km)
- Dubose Landing (6.1km)
- Wings Upper Landing (historical) (6.3km)
- Cedar Curve Church of God (6.3km)
- Stonewall Landing (historical) (6.5km)
- Princes Lower Landing (historical) (6.7km)
- Mouth of Jackson Creek Landing (historical) (7.2km)
- Wilsons Mill (historical) (7.3km)
- McGrews Reserve (8.5km)
- Cowans Landing (historical) (8.6km)
- Jackson Ferry (historical) (9.4km)
- Blackwells Landing (historical) (9.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Leroy Baptist Church (0.7km)
- Mount Stoney Church (1km)
- Saint Union Missionary Baptist Church (3.2km)
- Cedar Grove Church (3.3km)
- Pine Grove Church (4.1km)
- Friendship Church (6.2km)
- Leroy Church (6.7km)
- Pleasant Ridge Church (7.6km)
- Mount Moriah Church (8.2km)
- Clearwater Church (8.8km)
- Stave Creek Church (9.3km)
Accommodation around Leroy
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Cowans Bluff (9km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Joe C McCorquodale Junior Bridge (6.5km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Leroy Post Office (2.7km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Saint Elmo Bar (5.1km)
Airports close to Leroy
Mobile rgnl(MOB), Mobile, Usa (122.4km)
Mobile downtown(BFM), Mobile, Usa (128km)
Whiting fld nas north(NSE), Milton, Usa (165.2km)
Meridian nas(NMM), Meridian, Usa (166.2km)
Craig fld(SEM), Selma, Usa (172.2km)