Traveling Luck for Starfish Market Shopping Center, Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
Where is Starfish Market Shopping Center?What's around Starfish Market Shopping Center?
Wikipedia near Starfish Market Shopping Center
Where to stay near Starfish Market Shopping Center
The timezone in Starfish Market Shopping Center is America/St_Thomas
Sunrise at 06:40 and Sunset at 17:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 18.3306°, Longitude. -64.7925°
Weather near Starfish Market Shopping Center; Report from Charlotte Amalie St. Thomas, Cyril E. King Airport, 28.9km away
Satellite map around Starfish Market Shopping Center
Loading map of Starfish Market Shopping Center and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Starfish Market Shopping Center, in Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Starfish Market Shopping Center (0km)
- Marina Market Shopping Center (0.2km)
- Nazareth Lutheran Church (0.2km)
- Saint Ursulas Episcopal Church (0.2km)
- Church of the Apostles Doctrine (0.3km)
- Palm Plaza Shopping Center (0.5km)
- Raintree Mall Shopping Center (0.5km)
- Maedas Shopping Mall Shopping Center (0.6km)
- Mongoose Junction Shopping Center (0.6km)
- Lemon Tree Mall Shopping Center (0.6km)
- Wharfside Village Shopping Center (0.7km)
- National Park Service Dock (0.7km)
- Lorendo Boynes Senior Dock (0.9km)
- Virgin Islands Biosphere Reserve Center (1.5km)
- Bethany Mission (1.6km)
- Lind Point Battery Overlook (1.6km)
- Lind Point Fort (historical) (1.7km)
- Red Hook Ferry (1.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Elaine Ione Sprauve Library (0.1km)
- Enighed Estate Great House (0.1km)
- Elaine Ione Sprauve Museum of Cultural Arts (0.1km)
- United States Virgin Islands National Park Headquarters (0.6km)
- The Battery (0.7km)
- National Park Service Visitors Information Centre (0.7km)
- National Park Service Headquarters (0.7km)
- Bouton Center (0.8km)
Accommodation around Starfish Market Shopping Center
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Cruz Bay Seaplane Base (1.5km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Lind Point Trail (1.4km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- De Castro Clinic (0.7km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Cruz Bay Post Office (0.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Guinea Gut (1.1km)
Airports close to Starfish Market Shopping Center
Cyril e king(STT), St. thomas, Virgin isl. (28.9km)
Terrance b lettsome international(EIS), Roadtown/beef island, Virgin isl. (44.1km)
Henry e rohlsen(STX), St. criox island, Virgin isl. (105.5km)
Roosevelt roads ns(NRR), Roosevelt roads, Puerto rico (136.7km)
Diego jimenez torres(FAJ), Fajardo, Puerto rico (138.8km)