Traveling Luck for Frenchtown, Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
Where is Frenchtown?What's around Frenchtown?
Wikipedia near Frenchtown
Where to stay near Frenchtown
The timezone in Frenchtown is America/St_Thomas
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 17:41. It's light
Latitude. 18.3403°, Longitude. -64.9425° , Elevation. 12m
Weather near Frenchtown; Report from Charlotte Amalie St. Thomas, Cyril E. King Airport, 4.9km away
Satellite map around Frenchtown
Loading map of Frenchtown and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Frenchtown, in Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Beth Ha-Haim (0.3km)
- Saint Annes Chapel (0.4km)
- Smith's Ferry (0.9km)
- Saint Peter and Paul Catholic Church (1km)
- Drakes Passage Mall Shopping Center (1km)
- Shipley Battery (historical) (1.1km)
- Christ Church Methodist Church (1.3km)
- Royal Dane Mall Shopping Center (1.4km)
- Boufron (historical) (1.5km)
- Peter Island Ferry (1.6km)
- Nisky Center Shopping Center (1.7km)
- Saint Thomas Synagogue (1.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Bethania (0.9km)
- Enid M Baa Library and Archives (1.2km)
- Baron Von Bretton House (1.2km)
- Guava Gallery (1.2km)
- International Plaza (1.2km)
- Camille Pissaro Building (1.3km)
- Virgin Islands Tourist Office (1.5km)
- Virgin Island Government Visitors Bureau (1.5km)
- Weibel Museum (1.7km)
- Lavalette House (1.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
Accommodation around Frenchtown
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Banana Point (1.5km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Sapphire Beach (1.2km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Haulover Cut (0.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Sandy Point Rock (1.6km)
Airports close to Frenchtown
Cyril e king(STT), St. thomas, Virgin isl. (4.9km)
Terrance b lettsome international(EIS), Roadtown/beef island, Virgin isl. (66.1km)
Henry e rohlsen(STX), St. criox island, Virgin isl. (109.6km)
Roosevelt roads ns(NRR), Roosevelt roads, Puerto rico (113.1km)
Diego jimenez torres(FAJ), Fajardo, Puerto rico (114.9km)