Traveling Luck for De Castro Clinic, Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
Where is De Castro Clinic?What's around De Castro Clinic?
Wikipedia near De Castro Clinic
Where to stay near De Castro Clinic
The timezone in De Castro Clinic is America/St_Thomas
Sunrise at 06:40 and Sunset at 17:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 18.3336°, Longitude. -64.7953° , Elevation. 3m
Weather near De Castro Clinic; Report from Charlotte Amalie St. Thomas, Cyril E. King Airport, 28.4km away
Satellite map around De Castro Clinic
Loading map of De Castro Clinic and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around De Castro Clinic, in Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Lemon Tree Mall Shopping Center (0km)
- Maedas Shopping Mall Shopping Center (0.1km)
- Lorendo Boynes Senior Dock (0.2km)
- Wharfside Village Shopping Center (0.2km)
- National Park Service Dock (0.3km)
- Raintree Mall Shopping Center (0.3km)
- Mongoose Junction Shopping Center (0.3km)
- Church of the Apostles Doctrine (0.5km)
- Saint Ursulas Episcopal Church (0.6km)
- Starfish Market Shopping Center (0.7km)
- Marina Market Shopping Center (0.7km)
- Nazareth Lutheran Church (0.7km)
- Virgin Islands Biosphere Reserve Center (0.9km)
- Lind Point Battery Overlook (1km)
- Lind Point Fort (historical) (1km)
- Palm Plaza Shopping Center (1.1km)
- Red Hook Ferry (1.2km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- The Battery (0km)
- United States Virgin Islands National Park Headquarters (0.1km)
- National Park Service Headquarters (0.3km)
- National Park Service Visitors Information Centre (0.3km)
- Bouton Center (0.5km)
- Elaine Ione Sprauve Library (0.6km)
- Enighed Estate Great House (0.6km)
- Elaine Ione Sprauve Museum of Cultural Arts (0.6km)
Accommodation around De Castro Clinic
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Cruz Bay Seaplane Base (0.8km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Lind Point Trail (0.7km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- De Castro Clinic (0km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Cruz Bay Post Office (0.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Guinea Gut (1.8km)
Airports close to De Castro Clinic
Cyril e king(STT), St. thomas, Virgin isl. (28.4km)
Terrance b lettsome international(EIS), Roadtown/beef island, Virgin isl. (44.3km)
Henry e rohlsen(STX), St. criox island, Virgin isl. (106km)
Roosevelt roads ns(NRR), Roosevelt roads, Puerto rico (136.3km)
Diego jimenez torres(FAJ), Fajardo, Puerto rico (138.4km)