Traveling Luck for Plandon Cay, Turks and Caicos Islands (general), Turks and Caicos Islands
Where is Plandon Cay?What's around Plandon Cay?
Wikipedia near Plandon Cay
Where to stay near Plandon Cay
The timezone in Plandon Cay is America/Grand_Turk
Sunrise at 05:41 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 21.5667°, Longitude. -71.4833°
Satellite map around Plandon Cay
Loading map of Plandon Cay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Plandon Cay, in Turks and Caicos Islands (general), Turks and Caicos Islands
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Plandon Cay (0km)
- Middle Creek Cay (2.7km)
- Sail Rock Island (5.7km)
- South Caicos Island (8.4km)
- Nigger Cay (10.7km)
- Hog Cay (11.8km)
- Middleton Cay (16.5km)
- Big Cameron Cay (17km)
- East Caicos Island (18.9km)
- Long Cay (19km)
- Iguana Cay (33km)
- Joe Grants Cay (34.3km)
- Dikish Cay (37.1km)
- Booby Island (48.6km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Grassy Creek (10.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Philips Reef (28.4km)
- dependent political entity;
- A sub state.
- Turks and Caicos Islands (30.7km)
- salt pond;
- a small standing body of salt water often in a marsh or swamp, usually along a seacoast.
- Big Pond (42km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Stake Bank (10.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Grassy Creek (13.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Senado (15.3km)
Airports close to Plandon Cay
South caicos(XSC), South caicos, Turks & caicos i. (10.6km)
North caicos(NCA), North caicos, Turks & caicos i. (88.5km)
Providenciales(PLS), Providenciales, Turks & caicos i. (122km)