Traveling Luck for Loo Reef, Trinidad and Tobago (general), Trinidad and Tobago
Where is Loo Reef?What's around Loo Reef?
Wikipedia near Loo Reef
Where to stay near Loo Reef
The timezone in Loo Reef is America/Port_of_Spain
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 18:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.1333333°, Longitude. -61.850000000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Loo Reef, in Trinidad and Tobago (general), Trinidad and Tobago
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Cedros Point (3.1km)
- Saint Marie Point (6.2km)
- Saint Anne Point (6.9km)
- Punta del Morro (9.2km)
- Sainte Marie Point (9.3km)
- Point Rouge (12.7km)
- Galfa Point (12.8km)
- Los Gallos Point (15.5km)
- Islote Point (17.5km)
- Quemada Point (19.7km)
- Corral Point (19.8km)
- Punta del Arenal (21.9km)
- Punta Don Pedro (22.1km)
- Icacos Point (22.4km)
- Point Ligoure (28.4km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Los Gallos Rocks (15.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Despatch Reef (23.5km)
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Soldado Marine Oilfield (15.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Icacos Point (12.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Barrel of Beef Rock (0km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Los Blanquizales Lagoon (13.1km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Cedros Forest Reserve (15.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ward of Cedros (11.1km)
Airports close to Loo Reef
Guiria(GUI), Guiria, Venezuela (118.2km)
Piarco(POS), Port-of-spain, Trinidad & tobago (127.6km)
Tucupita(TUV), Tucupita, Venezuela (201.6km)
Maturin(MUN), Maturin, Venezuela (252km)