Traveling Luck for Punta Blanca, Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
Where is Punta Blanca?What's around Punta Blanca?
Wikipedia near Punta Blanca
Where to stay near Punta Blanca
The timezone in Punta Blanca is America/Port_of_Spain
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 18:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.0500°, Longitude. -61.6500°
Satellite map around Punta Blanca
Loading map of Punta Blanca and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Punta Blanca, in Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Carapal River (3.1km)
- Erin River (3.1km)
- Arena River (4.4km)
- Saint Hill River (6.9km)
- Lo Charro River (11.2km)
- Quebrada Honda (13.8km)
- Ambard River (13.8km)
- Guapo River (13.9km)
- Hope River (15.5km)
- Grand Ravine (15.9km)
- Quarahoon River (16.6km)
- Coroyal River (16.7km)
- Cimetiere River (19.7km)
- Cap-de-Ville River (20.8km)
- Forest River (21.8km)
- Chagonaray River (21.8km)
- Guayabal River (21.8km)
- Boss River (24.9km)
- Guapo River (25.1km)
- Little John River (26.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Despatch Reef (16.6km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Puerto Grande (4.4km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- County of Saint Patrick (25km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Erin Savanna (9.3km)
Airports close to Punta Blanca
Piarco(POS), Port-of-spain, Trinidad & tobago (116.7km)
Guiria(GUI), Guiria, Venezuela (156.2km)
Tucupita(TUV), Tucupita, Venezuela (198.9km)