Traveling Luck for Los Bajos, Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
Where is Los Bajos?What's around Los Bajos?
Wikipedia near Los Bajos
Where to stay near Los Bajos
The timezone in Los Bajos is America/Port_of_Spain
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 18:21. It's light
Latitude. 10.1°, Longitude. -61.5666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Los Bajos, in Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hope River (3.1km)
- Ambard River (4.4km)
- Quebrada Honda (4.4km)
- Lo Charro River (6.9km)
- Guayabal River (8.8km)
- Chagonaray River (8.8km)
- Little John River (9.8km)
- Aripero River (12.4km)
- Grand Ravine (13.8km)
- Arena River (13.8km)
- Quinam River (13.8km)
- John River (13.9km)
- Morne l'Enfer River (15.5km)
- Morne Diablo River (15.7km)
- Erin River (16.6km)
- Carapal River (16.6km)
- White River (16.6km)
- Cunapo River (16.7km)
- Rio Negro (18.1km)
- Mahaut River (18.9km)
- Forest River (19.8km)
- Morocupano River (19.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Puerto Grande (19.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- County of Saint Patrick (12.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Erin Savanna (15.4km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Saint Johns Canal (18.1km)
Airports close to Los Bajos
Piarco(POS), Port-of-spain, Trinidad & tobago (101.3km)
Guiria(GUI), Guiria, Venezuela (163.2km)