Traveling Luck for Palo Seco, Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
Where is Palo Seco?What's around Palo Seco?
Wikipedia near Palo Seco
Where to stay near Palo Seco
Also known as Palo Seco Village
The timezone in Palo Seco is America/Port_of_Spain
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 18:22. It's light
Latitude. 10.0833333°, Longitude. -61.5833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Palo Seco, in Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Quebrada Honda (0km)
- Ambard River (0km)
- Lo Charro River (3.1km)
- Hope River (3.1km)
- Guayabal River (9.8km)
- Chagonaray River (9.8km)
- Arena River (9.8km)
- Carapal River (12.7km)
- Erin River (12.7km)
- Grand Ravine (13.1km)
- Little John River (13.9km)
- Quinam River (15.7km)
- Aripero River (15.9km)
- John River (18.1km)
- Saint Hill River (18.8km)
- White River (18.8km)
- Morne l'Enfer River (18.9km)
- Guapo River (19.5km)
- Morne Diablo River (19.5km)
- Forest River (19.8km)
- Coroyal River (20.7km)
- Cunapo River (20.8km)
- Mahaut River (21.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Siparia (18km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Puerto Grande (15.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- County of Saint Patrick (15.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Erin Savanna (12.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Quoin Cliff (18.8km)
Airports close to Palo Seco
Piarco(POS), Port-of-spain, Trinidad & tobago (105.5km)
Guiria(GUI), Guiria, Venezuela (162.4km)