Traveling Luck for Fajardo Gardens, general, Puerto Rico
Where is Fajardo Gardens?What's around Fajardo Gardens?
Wikipedia near Fajardo Gardens
Where to stay near Fajardo Gardens
The timezone in Fajardo Gardens is America/Puerto_Rico
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 17:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 18.3478°, Longitude. -65.6594° , Elevation. 10m
Weather near Fajardo Gardens; Report from Roosevelt Roads, Roosevelt Roads Naval Station, Ofstie Field, PR 17.4km away
Wind: 0km/h North
Cloud: Sky Clear
Wind: 0km/h North
Cloud: Sky Clear
Satellite map around Fajardo Gardens
Loading map of Fajardo Gardens and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fajardo Gardens, in general, Puerto Rico
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Fajardo Gardens (0km)
- Monte Brisas (0.5km)
- Vista del Convento (1.1km)
- Convento (1.1km)
- Reparto Valle Verde (1.3km)
- Baralt (1.7km)
- Garcia Ponce (1.8km)
- Barriada Viera (2km)
- Vista Del Mar (2.1km)
- Santa Isidra I Extension (2.4km)
- Villa Fajardo I (2.4km)
- Villas de Puerto Rico (2.6km)
- Santa Isidra (2.9km)
- Isidra (3km)
- Santa Isidra 2 Extenstion (3km)
- Melendez (3.2km)
- Boulevarda Montanez (3.4km)
- Vega Baja (3.4km)
- Fajardo (3.5km)
- Alhambra Jerusalem (3.6km)
- Playa Sardinera (3.7km)
- Residencial Puerto Real (3.8km)
- Villa Clarita (3.8km)
- Paulina (3.8km)
- San Pedro (3.9km)
- Espanta Sueno (4.1km)
- Beltran (4.2km)
- Boulevarda Roosevelt (4.4km)
- Valle Puerto Real (4.6km)
- Boqueron (4.6km)
- Playa de Fajardo (4.8km)
- Santa Rita (5.2km)
- Reparto La Playa (5.5km)
- Borras (5.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
Accommodation around Fajardo Gardens
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Villa Marina Heliport (5.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Fajardo, Municipio de (3.5km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Marina Puerto Chico (3.9km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WMDD-AM (Fajardo) (4.3km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Hospital San Pablo del Este (1.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Bateria, Punta (4.5km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Fajardo Post Office (4.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Aguas Prietas (4.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rio Juan Martin (4.4km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Airports close to Fajardo Gardens
Diego jimenez torres(FAJ), Fajardo, Puerto rico (6.5km)
Roosevelt roads ns(NRR), Roosevelt roads, Puerto rico (17.4km)
Luis munoz marin international(SJU), San juan, Puerto rico (56.7km)
Fernando luis ribas dominicci(SIG), San juan, Puerto rico (72.2km)
Cyril e king(STT), St. thomas, Virgin isl. (109.5km)