Traveling Luck for Santa Ana Abajo, Los Santos, Panama
Where is Santa Ana Abajo?What's around Santa Ana Abajo?
Wikipedia near Santa Ana Abajo
Where to stay near Santa Ana Abajo
Also known as La Tembladera Abajo
The timezone in Santa Ana Abajo is America/Panama
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.95°, Longitude. -80.3666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Santa Ana Abajo, in Los Santos, Panama
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Santa Ana Abajo (0km)
- Santa Ana Arriba (3.2km)
- Monagre (4.5km)
- El Rompío (4.5km)
- Bayano (6.4km)
- La Palma (7.2km)
- La Hondita (7.2km)
- El Ejido (7.2km)
- El Aromo (7.2km)
- Puerto Chitré (9.1km)
- Las Placetas (10.1km)
- Los Santos (10.1km)
- Los Bajitos (10.2km)
- La Honda (10.2km)
- Cerro El Barco (11.6km)
- Loma Larga (11.6km)
- La Espigadilla (13.2km)
- Los Ángeles (13.2km)
- Las Peñas (13.6km)
- Las Guabitas (13.6km)
- La Honda (13.6km)
- Monagrillo (14.3km)
- Llano Largo (16km)
- Jobo Dulce (16km)
- Aronal (16km)
- Anonal (16km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Río La Villa (7.2km)
- Quebrada La Quebradita (9.1km)
- Quebrada El Cristo (9.6km)
- Quebrada Rabelo (10.1km)
- Quebrada La Honda (10.2km)
- Quebrada El Roble (10.2km)
- Quebrada Melones (11.6km)
- Quebrada El Lagartillo (11.6km)
- Quebrada Matías Hernández (13.2km)
- Quebrada Las Guabas (13.6km)
- Quebrada El Hato (13.6km)
- Quebrada Huerta Vieja (16km)
- Quebrada Membrillo (16km)
- Quebrada La Laja (16km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Punta Lisa (9.6km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Playa Boca Parita (13.6km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Llano Bonito (13.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Distrito de Chitré (14.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Isla Villa (13.2km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Chitré (13.2km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Chitre (11.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Santa Ana Abajo
Ruben cantu, Santiago, Panama (114km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.