Traveling Luck for Rainbow City, Colón, Panama
Where is Rainbow City?What's around Rainbow City?
Wikipedia near Rainbow City
Where to stay near Rainbow City
Also known as Rambow City, Silver City
The timezone in Rainbow City is America/Panama
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 18:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.3500°, Longitude. -79.8833°
Weather near Rainbow City; Report from Marcos A. Gelabert, 94.2km away
Satellite map around Rainbow City
Loading map of Rainbow City and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rainbow City, in Colón, Panama
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- united states government establishment;
- a facility operated by the United States Government in Panama.
Accommodation around Rainbow City
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Carretera Bolívar (9.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pueblo Nuevo (9.4km)
- free trade zone;
- an area, usually a section of a port, where goods may be received and shipped free of customs duty and of most customs regulations.
- Zona Libre de Colón (3.1km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Nuevo Cristóbal (3.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Isla Margarita (6.6km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Hospital Coco Solo (3.1km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Cocos Islands (6.3km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Corregimiento Cativá (9.4km)
- canalized stream;
- a stream that has been substantially ditched, diked, or straightened.
- East Diversion (3.1km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Río Williams (8.7km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Colón (3.8km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- France Field (4.4km)
Airports close to Rainbow City
Marcos a gelabert international(PAC), Panama, Panama (94.2km)
Howard afb(HOW), Howard, Panama (98.2km)
Tocumen international(PTY), Panama city, Panama (107.7km)