Traveling Luck for Viento Frio Island, Colón, Panama
Where is Viento Frio Island?What's around Viento Frio Island?
Wikipedia near Viento Frio Island
Where to stay near Viento Frio Island
The timezone in Viento Frio Island is America/Panama
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 18:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.2333°, Longitude. -79.9167°
Weather near Viento Frio Island; Report from Marcos A. Gelabert, 83.9km away
Temperature: 26°C / 79°F
Temperature: 26°C / 79°F
Loading map of Viento Frio Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Viento Frio Island, in Colón, Panama
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Viento Frio Island (0km)
- Gato Island (0km)
- Isla Jaguar (0.7km)
- Isla Vigilante (1.2km)
- Isla Tigre (1.2km)
- Isla Pantera (1.3km)
- Isla Los Puercos (1.9km)
- Isla Centinela (2km)
- Isla Cachopo (2.5km)
- Isla Puma (2.6km)
- Isla Bruja Grande (2.9km)
- Cabra Loma Island (3.1km)
- Isla Balsa (3.1km)
- Isla Ocelote (3.6km)
- Isla Bamboo (3.6km)
- Isla Panteón (3.6km)
- Isla Ceiba (4km)
- Isla Guarapo (4.1km)
- Coco Island (4.4km)
- Vampiro Island (4.4km)
- Isla Bruja Chiquita (4.5km)
- Isla Lion Hill (4.9km)
- Isla Pato Horqueta (5.1km)
- Isla Campana (5.6km)
- Isla Leonita (5.6km)
- Isla Guanábano (6.2km)
- Bola Island (7km)
- Las Areas Island (7km)
- Isla Guava (7.1km)
- Isla Trinidad (7.2km)
- Isla Higuera (7.3km)
- Isla Dalia (7.4km)
- Isla Trinidad Chiquita (8.5km)
- Isla Serrano (9.2km)
- Isla Mayordomo (10.1km)
- Islas Juan Gallegos (10.4km)
Accommodation around Viento Frio Island
- abandoned canal;
- A canal no longer used its original purpose.
- Canal French (9.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Gatún (8.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Ensenada ABC (10.2km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Bruja (7.4km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Houstons Landing (7km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Represa Gatún (6.1km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Stilsons Pond (6.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Lago Gatún (6.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- La Cuenca (8.1km)
- united states government establishment;
- a facility operated by the United States Government in Panama.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Quebrada María (9.4km)
- a basin in a waterway with gates at each end by means of which vessels are passed from one water level to another.
- Esclusas Gatún (7.1km)
Airports close to Viento Frio Island
Marcos a gelabert international(PAC), Panama, Panama (83.9km)
Howard afb(HOW), Howard, Panama (85km)
Tocumen international(PTY), Panama city, Panama (104.9km)