Traveling Luck for Las Conchitas, Matagalpa, Nicaragua
Where is Las Conchitas?What's around Las Conchitas?
Wikipedia near Las Conchitas
Where to stay near Las Conchitas
The timezone in Las Conchitas is America/Managua
Sunrise at 05:22 and Sunset at 17:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 13.1500°, Longitude. -85.7500°
Satellite map around Las Conchitas
Loading map of Las Conchitas and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Las Conchitas, in Matagalpa, Nicaragua
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Las Conchitas (0km)
- Caratera (6.6km)
- El Quebradón (13.1km)
- El Tuma (14.9km)
- Santa Maura (17.8km)
- Agua Amarilla (19.9km)
- Verapaz (21.1km)
- El Sardinal (23km)
- San Antonio (23.1km)
- Cuatro Esquinas (25.4km)
- San Antonio de Las Cuchillas (25.4km)
- Santa Teresa (27km)
- La Esperanza (27.7km)
- Yasica Norte (28.2km)
- Tapasle (29.2km)
- Cuyalí (29.8km)
- San Pedro de Buculmay (29.8km)
- Los Placeres (29.8km)
- Yayule (30km)
- La Palestina (30.2km)
- Ilapo (30.4km)
- San Esteban (30.5km)
- Las Camelias (30.6km)
- Asturias (31.8km)
- La Virgen (32km)
- La Cumplida (32.1km)
- Valle Dantalí (32.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Peñas Blancas (21.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Ermita San José (31.3km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Presa Mancotal (31.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Municipio de Matagalpa (20.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Fila El Bosque (22.6km)
Airports close to Las Conchitas
Managua international(MGA), Managua, Nicaragua (196.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Las Conchitas
Los brasiles, Los brasiles, Nicaragua (203.2km)
Fanor urroz, Leon, Nicaragua (241.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.