Traveling Luck for Río Wasakita, Matagalpa, Nicaragua
Where is Rio Wasakita?What's around Rio Wasakita?
Wikipedia near Rio Wasakita
Where to stay near Río Wasakita
The timezone in Rio Wasakita is America/Managua
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 18:01. It's light
Latitude. 13.1833°, Longitude. -85.6833°
Satellite map around Río Wasakita
Loading map of Río Wasakita and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Río Wasakita, in Matagalpa, Nicaragua
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Caratera (6.6km)
- Las Conchitas (13.1km)
- El Sardinal (21.7km)
- El Tuma (23.9km)
- Agua Amarilla (24km)
- El Quebradón (26.2km)
- Verapaz (28.2km)
- Tapasle (28.2km)
- San Antonio (28.8km)
- Santa Maura (29.3km)
- San Antonio de Las Cuchillas (30.2km)
- Paso Real de Cuá (32.7km)
- El Bote (32.7km)
- Santa Teresa (34km)
- La Bocana (34.3km)
- Guapotal (34.8km)
- La Virgen (35.8km)
- La Esperanza (36.1km)
- Cuatro Esquinas (36.2km)
- Yayule (36.9km)
- Los Placeres (37.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Ermita San José (18.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Municipio de Matagalpa (9.3km)
Airports close to Río Wasakita
Managua international(MGA), Managua, Nicaragua (206.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Río Wasakita
Los brasiles, Los brasiles, Nicaragua (214.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.