Traveling Luck for La Esperanza, Jinotega, Nicaragua
Where is La Esperanza?What's around La Esperanza?
Wikipedia near La Esperanza
Where to stay near La Esperanza
Also known as Esperanza
The timezone in La Esperanza is America/Managua
Sunrise at 05:16 and Sunset at 18:03. It's light
Latitude. 13.2333333°, Longitude. -85.8833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around La Esperanza, in Jinotega, Nicaragua
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- La Esperanza (0km)
- Asturias (4.2km)
- San Esteban (8.3km)
- Comarca Tomayunca (8.7km)
- San Antonio (9.2km)
- San Antonio de Las Cuchillas (10.6km)
- Cuyalí (10.7km)
- San Pedro de Buculmay (10.7km)
- La Virgen (13.3km)
- Santa Maura (13.3km)
- Valle Mancotal Abajo (14.6km)
- Valle Los Robles (16.7km)
- Valle Dantalí (19.9km)
- El Quebradón (23.9km)
- Las Camelias (24.5km)
- El Palacio (25km)
- Las Conchitas (27.7km)
- Yucapuca (27.7km)
- El Mojón (29.3km)
- Santa Fe (29.8km)
- La Palestina (29.9km)
- La Fundadora (30.4km)
- El Llano de La Cruz (31.3km)
- Jinotega (31.4km)
- Caratera (31.5km)
- Santa María de Loma Azul (34.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sierra Los Cedros (13.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Laguna de Apanas (19.7km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Presa Mancotal (4.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Municipio de San Rafael del Norte (27.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Jalacate (17.8km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Jinotega (32km)
Airports close to La Esperanza
Managua international(MGA), Managua, Nicaragua (202.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to La Esperanza
Los brasiles, Los brasiles, Nicaragua (205.4km)
Fanor urroz, Leon, Nicaragua (230.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.