Traveling Luck for Presa Mancotal, Jinotega, Nicaragua
Where is Presa Mancotal?What's around Presa Mancotal?
Wikipedia near Presa Mancotal
Where to stay near Presa Mancotal
Also known as Presa El Mancotal
The timezone in Presa Mancotal is America/Managua
Sunrise at 05:16 and Sunset at 18:04. It's light
Latitude. 13.25°, Longitude. -85.9°
Geographic features & Photographs around Presa Mancotal, in Jinotega, Nicaragua
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Asturias (0km)
- La Esperanza (4.2km)
- Comarca Tomayunca (6.5km)
- San Esteban (9.4km)
- San Antonio (11.7km)
- San Antonio de Las Cuchillas (12km)
- Valle Mancotal Abajo (12km)
- San Pedro de Buculmay (12.3km)
- Cuyalí (12.3km)
- La Virgen (12.5km)
- Valle Los Robles (17.3km)
- Santa Maura (17.3km)
- Valle Dantalí (21.7km)
- El Palacio (25.4km)
- Yucapuca (26.2km)
- Santa Fe (26.4km)
- El Mojón (26.9km)
- Las Camelias (27km)
- El Quebradón (27.9km)
- Santa María de Loma Azul (30.1km)
- El Llano de La Cruz (31.4km)
- Las Conchitas (31.8km)
- Jinotega (32km)
- La Palestina (32.8km)
- La Fundadora (32.9km)
- Las Puertas (33.2km)
- Las Lajas (33.3km)
- San Gabriel (34.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Fila El Gobierno (18.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sierra Los Cedros (9.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Laguna de Apanas (18.8km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Presa Mancotal (0km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Jinotega (33.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Presa Mancotal
Los brasiles, Los brasiles, Nicaragua (206.9km)
Fanor urroz, Leon, Nicaragua (230.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.