Traveling Luck for Estero San Francisco, Chinandega, Nicaragua
Where is Estero San Francisco?What's around Estero San Francisco?
Wikipedia near Estero San Francisco
Where to stay near Estero San Francisco
Also known as Rio Encantada, Río Encantada
The timezone in Estero San Francisco is America/Managua
Sunrise at 05:37 and Sunset at 18:01. It's light
Latitude. 12.4833°, Longitude. -87.1667°
Satellite map around Estero San Francisco
Loading map of Estero San Francisco and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Estero San Francisco, in Chinandega, Nicaragua
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Corinto (0km)
- Linda Vista (6km)
- Pasocaballos (8.4km)
- Puerto Esparta (8.4km)
- Puerto Limón (8.9km)
- El Realejo (9km)
- Puerto el Barquito (9.4km)
- Colonia Porvenir Viejo (10.7km)
- San Isidro (12km)
- Las Lajas (12.4km)
- El Zanate (12.6km)
- Paredones (16.9km)
- Santa Rosa (17.4km)
- San Fernando (17.4km)
- Paso Hondo (18km)
- Concepción (18.3km)
- San Josecito (19km)
- Santa Teresa (19km)
- Fátima (19.1km)
- Filadelfia (20.1km)
- Colonia La Esperanza Grande (20.7km)
- El Polvón (21.6km)
- Ceilán (21.6km)
- Ingenio Bélgica (21.6km)
- Santa Lucía (21.9km)
- El Regate (21.9km)
- Colonia Adela (22.6km)
- Ingenio San Antonio (22.6km)
- La Concepción (23.2km)
- La Coyotera (23.8km)
- El Pegón (24.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Rancho Pancho (18.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Arrecife Conway (12.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Monte Doña Paula (6.7km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Estero Doña Paula (13.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Presa Tres Ríos (18km)
- a patch of ground, distinct from and slightly above the surrounding plain or wetland. Often occurs in groups.
- Isla Encantada (3km)
Airports close to Estero San Francisco
Managua international(MGA), Managua, Nicaragua (188.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Estero San Francisco
Fanor urroz, Leon, Nicaragua (48km)
Los brasiles, Los brasiles, Nicaragua (154km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.