Traveling Luck for Franklin Delano Roosevelt Airport, Netherlands Antilles (general), Netherlands Antilles
Where is Franklin Delano Roosevelt Airport?What's around Franklin Delano Roosevelt Airport?
Wikipedia near Franklin Delano Roosevelt Airport
Where to stay near Franklin Delano Roosevelt Airport
Also known as EUX, FD Roosevelt, TNCE
The timezone in Franklin Delano Roosevelt Airport is America/Curacao
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 18:03. It's light
Latitude. 17.4833°, Longitude. -62.9667°
Weather near Franklin Delano Roosevelt Airport; Report from Roosevelt Airport Saint Eustatius, 3km away
Wind: 11.5km/h East/Northeast
Wind: 11.5km/h East/Northeast
Satellite map around Franklin Delano Roosevelt Airport
Loading map of Franklin Delano Roosevelt Airport and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Franklin Delano Roosevelt Airport, in Netherlands Antilles (general), Netherlands Antilles
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Lodi (0km)
- Lower Round Hill (0km)
- Tom Ball (0km)
- Cherry Tree (0km)
- Fair Play (0km)
- Lower Lynch (0km)
- Walkers (0km)
- Mansion Pasture (0km)
- Upper Round Hill (0km)
- Hard Time (0km)
- Roots (0km)
- Jeems (2.7km)
- Smoke Alley (2.7km)
- Powder House (2.7km)
- Tumble Down Dick (2.7km)
- Peru (2.7km)
- Steward (2.7km)
- Guyeau (2.7km)
- Upper Lynch (2.7km)
- English Quarter (2.7km)
- Big Pasture (2.7km)
- Man of War (2.7km)
- Lawyer (2.7km)
- Industry (2.7km)
- Behind the Mountain (2.7km)
- Free Gut (2.7km)
- Bengalen (2.7km)
- Grovell (2.8km)
- Pleasures (2.8km)
- Bellevue (2.8km)
- Union (2.8km)
Accommodation around Franklin Delano Roosevelt AirportTravelingLuck Hotels
Availability and bookings
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Interlopers Punt (2.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Concordia Baai (2.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Concordia (0km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Cultuurvlakte (0km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Sint Eustatius (2.8km)
Airports close to Franklin Delano Roosevelt Airport
F d roosevelt(EUX), Oranjestad, Antilles (3km)
Robert l bradshaw(SKB), Basse terre, St. kitts & nevis (49.7km)
Gustavia/st.barthel(SBH), St.-barthelemy, Antilles (72.7km)
Princess juliana international(SXM), Philipsburg, Antilles (96.6km)
Grand case(SFG), St. martin, Antilles (104.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Franklin Delano Roosevelt Airport
Vance winkworth amory international, Charlestown, St. kitts & nevis (77.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.