Traveling Luck for Kaomati, Netherlands Antilles (general), Netherlands Antilles
Where is Kaomati?What's around Kaomati?
Wikipedia near Kaomati
Where to stay near Kaomati
The timezone in Kaomati is America/Curacao
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 18:04. It's light
Latitude. 12.2500°, Longitude. -68.3000°
Weather near Kaomati; Report from Flamingo Airport, Bonaire, 22.3km away
Satellite map around Kaomati
Loading map of Kaomati and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kaomati, in Netherlands Antilles (general), Netherlands Antilles
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kaomati (0km)
- Santa Maria (3km)
- Piedra Pretu (3km)
- Ser'i Kabuya (3km)
- Seru Grita Kabai (3km)
- Punta Blanku (4.2km)
- Casicunda (6.7km)
- Soledad (6.7km)
- Dochila (6.7km)
- Ser'i Diabel (6.7km)
- Ser'i Rincon (6.7km)
- Moreke (6.7km)
- Subi Rincon (8.5km)
- La Sana (8.9km)
- Barón (8.9km)
- Ceru Dos Pos (9.4km)
- Macutucao (9.4km)
- Gabilán (9.5km)
- Wanico (9.5km)
- Ceru Grandi (10.8km)
- Kibrá di Montaña (10.8km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
Accommodation around Kaomati
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Morotin (4.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Pos Chikitu (9.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Boca Onima (3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Rooi Grandi (3km)
- country house;
- a large house, mansion, or chateau, on a large estate.
- Landhuis Karpata (8.5km)
- radio station;
- a facility for producing and transmitting information by radio waves.
- Bonaire Relay Station (7.7km)
- a narrow zone bordering a waterbody which covers and uncovers at high and low water, respectively.
- Jan Doran (10.8km)
Airports close to Kaomati
Flamingo(BON), Kralendijk, Antilles (22.3km)
Hato(CUR), Willemstad, Antilles (118.1km)