Traveling Luck for Rozelle, Saint Thomas, Jamaica
Where is Rozelle?What's around Rozelle?
Wikipedia near Rozelle
Where to stay near Rozelle
Also known as Rozelle House
The timezone in Rozelle is America/Jamaica
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 18:12. It's light
Latitude. 17.8667°, Longitude. -76.4500°
Weather near Rozelle; Report from Kingston / Norman Manley, 55.5km away
Satellite map around Rozelle
Loading map of Rozelle and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rozelle, in Saint Thomas, Jamaica
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rozelle (0km)
- Stanmore (2.7km)
- Friendship (2.7km)
- Belvedere (2.8km)
- White Horses (5.4km)
- Creighton Hall (6.1km)
- Morant Bay (6.1km)
- Red Hill (6.1km)
- Morant (6.2km)
- Elgin Town (8.5km)
- Readers Pen (8.5km)
- Stanton (8.5km)
- Highland Castle (8.8km)
- Spring Garden (8.8km)
- Hall Head (8.8km)
- Buckingham (10km)
- Petersfield (10km)
- Stony Gut (10km)
- Water Valley (10.7km)
- Lyssons (11.1km)
- Belfast (11.1km)
- Montpelier (11.1km)
- Soho (11.2km)
- Onslows (11.2km)
- Prospect (11.5km)
- Wilmington (11.6km)
- Huntley (12.4km)
- Carry Hall (13.6km)
- Beckford Town (13.7km)
- Font Hill (13.8km)
- Belmare (14km)
- Bariff Castle (14km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Shady Spring (2.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- White Horses (2.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Swimmers Bay (10.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Galatea Rock (8.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Belvedere Point (2.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Parish of Saint Thomas (6.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Lamottes Bank (9.8km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Great Salt Pond (13.7km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Rozelle Falls (2.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Serge Island (12.4km)
Airports close to Rozelle
Norman manley international(KIN), Kingston, Jamaica (55.5km)
Ken jones(POT), Port antonio, Jamaica (57.3km)
Tinson pen(KTP), Kingston, Jamaica (63.5km)
Boscobel(OCJ), Ocho rios, Jamaica (122.5km)