Traveling Luck for Morazán, Jalapa, Guatemala
Where is Morazan?What's around Morazan?
Wikipedia near Morazan
Where to stay near Morazán
Also known as Garay
The timezone in Morazan is America/Guatemala
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 17:35. It's light
Latitude. 14.5167°, Longitude. -89.9167°
Satellite map around Morazán
Loading map of Morazán and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Morazán, in Jalapa, Guatemala
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Morazán (0km)
- Las Tapias (2.9km)
- Garay (2.9km)
- Casa de Tablas (2.9km)
- Los Achiotes (2.9km)
- Piedras de Fuego (2.9km)
- Las Moritas (4.1km)
- San Antonio (4.1km)
- La Estancia (4.1km)
- Río Blanco (5.7km)
- El Carmen (5.9km)
- El Rodeo (6.4km)
- Buena Vista (6.5km)
- Llano Grande (6.5km)
- El Salamo (9km)
- Quebraditas (9km)
- Monjas (9km)
- Mal Paso (9.2km)
- La Ceiba (9.2km)
- Los Terrones (9.2km)
- Golito (10.4km)
- Plan de la Cruz (11.7km)
- La Provincia (11.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada El Lavadero (6.4km)
- Quebrada Quebraditas (6.4km)
- Riachuelo Achiotes (6.4km)
- Riachuelo Garay (6.4km)
- Quebrada de Salfate (6.5km)
- Quebrada Nana Cunda (8.2km)
- Quebrada El Salamo (9km)
- Quebrada de Los Muertos (10.4km)
- Quebrada Chilamatal (10.4km)
- Quebrada del Jutillo (10.4km)
- Riachuelo Quintanilla (10.4km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Departamento de Jalapa (11.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna del Hoyo (10.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Municipio de Monjas (9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Anicillo (10.4km)
Airports close to Morazán
La aurora(GUA), Guatemala city, Guatemala (105km)
Coban(CBV), Coban, Guatemala (185.7km)
El salvador international(SAL), San salvador, El salvador (241.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Morazán
San jose, San jose, Guatemala (188.2km)
Ilopango international, San salvador, El salvador (199km)
Bananera, Bananera, Guatemala (247.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.