Traveling Luck for Llano Grande, Huehuetenango, Guatemala
Where is Llano Grande?What's around Llano Grande?
Wikipedia near Llano Grande
Where to stay near Llano Grande
The timezone in Llano Grande is America/Guatemala
Sunrise at 05:34 and Sunset at 18:32. It's light
Latitude. 15.9666667°, Longitude. -91.5166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Llano Grande, in Huehuetenango, Guatemala
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Llano Grande (0km)
- Yalambojoch (8.8km)
- Ixhuitz (9.5km)
- Tinajab (10.1km)
- Bulej (10.1km)
- Jajagüilo (10.1km)
- Río Seco (10.2km)
- Salamay (14.2km)
- Ocanté (14.6km)
- Patalcal (15.4km)
- Jolomquisis (16.6km)
- Petanac (16.6km)
- El Campamento (16.7km)
- Aguacate (16.9km)
- Yalantán (17.5km)
- El Matasano (17.6km)
- Yaltoyas (18km)
- Cholhuitz (18.1km)
- Yuxquén (18.7km)
- Guaisná (19.1km)
- Yulchén (19.7km)
- Yolsinís (20.3km)
- Nacapoxlac (20.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- section of stream;
- a part of a larger strea.
- Río Nacapoxlac (17.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Arroyo Guaisná (19.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Yolcultac (17.2km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Chaculá (19.6km)
Airports close to Llano Grande
Coban(CBV), Coban, Guatemala (204.7km)
Tapachula international(TAP), Tapachula, Mexico (249.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Llano Grande
Quezaltenango, Quezaltenango, Guatemala (191.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.