Traveling Luck for Yalambojoch, Huehuetenango, Guatemala
Where is Yalambojoch?What's around Yalambojoch?
Wikipedia near Yalambojoch
Where to stay near Yalambojoch
The timezone in Yalambojoch is America/Guatemala
Sunrise at 05:35 and Sunset at 18:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 15.9833333°, Longitude. -91.566666699999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Yalambojoch, in Huehuetenango, Guatemala
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Yalambojoch (0km)
- Salamay (8km)
- Aguacate (8.3km)
- Jajagüilo (8.6km)
- Bulej (8.6km)
- Tinajab (8.6km)
- El Campamento (8.8km)
- Llano Grande (8.8km)
- Yuxquén (10.1km)
- Yaltoyas (10.2km)
- Río Seco (15km)
- Quinguá (16km)
- Jolomquisis (17.2km)
- Petanac (17.2km)
- Patalcal (17.5km)
- Ixhuitz (17.9km)
- Ocanté (18.1km)
- Santa Martha (18.5km)
- Canquintic (20km)
- Guaisná (20.1km)
- Pacumal (20.3km)
- Xegüel (20.3km)
- Cholhuitz (20.3km)
- Sebep (20.9km)
- Yalantán (20.9km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Arroyo Guaisná (20.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Yolcultac (21.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Yolnabaj (11.5km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Hacienda Chaculá (14.2km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Chaculá (11.1km)
Airports close to Yalambojoch
Coban(CBV), Coban, Guatemala (213.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Yalambojoch
Quezaltenango, Quezaltenango, Guatemala (194.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.