Traveling Luck for Mátaup Ikerasâ, Vestgrønland, Greenland
Where is Mataup Ikerasa?What's around Mataup Ikerasa?
Wikipedia near Mataup Ikerasa
Where to stay near Mátaup Ikerasâ
The timezone in Mataup Ikerasa is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 00:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.0666667°, Longitude. -50.9°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mátaup Ikerasâ, in Vestgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Alapernaitsoq (2.1km)
- Qâgtorfît (5.3km)
- Kigssaviarssûp Qâva (6.1km)
- Iterssarmiut Nunarssuat (6.8km)
- Mannisaat (7.9km)
- Ûgarsiorfik (9.4km)
- Qeqertarsuatsiaq (10.8km)
- Ilupârusilik (11.8km)
- Kangigdlermiut (13.8km)
- Oqaatsut (14.2km)
- Kitdlia (14.3km)
- Qimatulivilik (14.7km)
- Qeqertarsuatsiaq (17.9km)
- Ivigtûnguaq (18.9km)
- Naajarluttuut (19km)
- Inussuttuut (22.5km)
- Oqûtartalik (24.1km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Imartunârssuk (26.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Arpagtaríssap Nunâ (22.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ujarai (14.7km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Eqalugissat (8km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Nunaqarfinguaq (11.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qeqertarsuatsiaat (12.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Quvnerup Ilua (20km)
Airports close to Mátaup Ikerasâ
Nuuk(GOH), Godthaab, Greenland (137.5km)