Traveling Luck for Naajat, Vestgrønland, Greenland
Where is Naajat?What's around Naajat?
Wikipedia near Naajat
Where to stay near Naajat
Also known as Naujat, Naujât
The timezone in Naajat is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:08 and Sunset at 01:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.233333299999998°, Longitude. -50.266666700000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Naajat, in Vestgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Panerfaerserfia (2.1km)
- Qôrnata Sârqata Qâva (8.2km)
- Puilassut Qâva (9km)
- Majorqap Qâva (9.1km)
- Qerrut Qâvat (9.9km)
- Ujaratsiait Qâva (11.3km)
- Sermitsiaq (15.6km)
- Iterdlaup Qâva (17.2km)
- Qassi (17.6km)
- Qeqertarssuatsiaup Qáqâ (17.7km)
- Kangiussarssua (18.1km)
- Ilivertalik (18.6km)
- Navdlúngûp Qâva (19km)
- Kuit Qâvata Kingingnera (23.4km)
- Kangiussârssuk (24.2km)
- Quvnerssuaq (24.6km)
- Qigsâq (27.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kigssaviarssûp Qâva (24.7km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Savssarssuit (22.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Arpagtaríssap Nunâ (19.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Sagdlerssua (5.6km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Nunaqarfinguaq (27.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qeqertarsuatsiaat (27.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Umiiviit (20.2km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Sermitsiaq (12.2km)
Airports close to Naajat
Nuuk(GOH), Godthaab, Greenland (133.7km)