Traveling Luck for Sarfaa, Vestgrønland, Greenland
Where is Sarfaa?What's around Sarfaa?
Wikipedia near Sarfaa
Where to stay near Sarfaa
Also known as Sarfa, Sarfâ
The timezone in Sarfaa is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:11 and Sunset at 01:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.116666700000003°, Longitude. -50.483333299999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Sarfaa, in Vestgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kigssaviarssûp Qâva (21.8km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Qajartorîssat (21.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Arpagtaríssap Nunâ (14.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Sagdlerssua (16.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ujarai (18.5km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Eqalugissat (15.3km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Nunaqarfinguaq (12.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Qôrorssuaq (16.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qeqertarsuatsiaat (10.5km)
Airports close to Sarfaa
Nuuk(GOH), Godthaab, Greenland (140km)