Traveling Luck for Tasiusaq, Vestgrønland, Greenland
Where is Tasiusaq?What's around Tasiusaq?
Wikipedia near Tasiusaq
Where to stay near Tasiusaq
Also known as Tasiussaq
The timezone in Tasiusaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 00:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.1666667°, Longitude. -50.6666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Tasiusaq, in Vestgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeqertarsuatsiaq (3.3km)
- Kangigdlermiut (7.9km)
- Mannisaat (9.2km)
- Oqaatsut (11.8km)
- Qeqertarsuatsiaq (13.8km)
- Kitdlia (13.8km)
- Kigssaviarssûp Qâva (15.3km)
- Alapernaitsoq (16.5km)
- Iterssarmiut Nunarssuat (16.9km)
- Qâgtorfît (17.9km)
- Qeqertaq (18.1km)
- Ûgarsiorfik (18.1km)
- Qimatulivilik (21.2km)
- Ilupârusilik (21.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Arpagtaríssap Nunâ (6.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Sagdlerssua (18.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ujarai (7.3km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Eqalugissat (12.5km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Nunaqarfinguaq (6.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Akunnaaq (22.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qeqertarsuatsiaat (9.8km)
Airports close to Tasiusaq
Nuuk(GOH), Godthaab, Greenland (130.7km)