Traveling Luck for Tasiusarsuaq, Vestgrønland, Greenland
Where is Tasiusarsuaq?What's around Tasiusarsuaq?
Wikipedia near Tasiusarsuaq
Where to stay near Tasiusarsuaq
Also known as Kuvnilik, Tasiussarssuaq
The timezone in Tasiusarsuaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 00:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.783333300000002°, Longitude. -50.1666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Tasiusarsuaq, in Vestgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Savssarssuit (40.2km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Fiskerhavn (12.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kigssaviarssûp Qâva (29.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Sioraq (37.3km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Dalager Nunatakker (40km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nákaissûp Nûa (32.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Quagssugajôq (20.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Qilertit (36.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kangigdlermiut (13.1km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Frederikshåb Isblink (25.1km)
Airports close to Tasiusarsuaq
Nuuk(GOH), Godthaab, Greenland (182.6km)