Traveling Luck for Ujarasugssûpnunarssua, Vestgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ujarasugssupnunarssua?What's around Ujarasugssupnunarssua?
Wikipedia near Ujarasugssupnunarssua
Where to stay near Ujarasugssûpnunarssua
The timezone in Ujarasugssupnunarssua is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 00:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.1667°, Longitude. -50.8667°
Satellite map around Ujarasugssûpnunarssua
Loading map of Ujarasugssûpnunarssua and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ujarasugssûpnunarssua, in Vestgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kigssaviarssûp Qâva (6.8km)
- Mannisaat (6.8km)
- Iterssarmiut Nunarssuat (7.9km)
- Ûgarsiorfik (8.1km)
- Alapernaitsoq (10.1km)
- Qimatulivilik (10.6km)
- Ilupârusilik (11.3km)
- Ivigtûnguaq (12.9km)
- Qeqertarsuatsiaq (13.4km)
- Kangigdlermiut (13.9km)
- Naajarluttuut (15.1km)
- Qâgtorfît (15.7km)
- Qeqertarsuatsiaq (16.3km)
- Inussuttuut (16.9km)
- Oqaatsut (17km)
- Oqûtartalik (17.7km)
- Kitdlia (18.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Arpagtaríssap Nunâ (13.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ujarai (4km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Eqalugissat (13.2km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Nunaqarfinguaq (9.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Akunnaaq (21.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qeqertarsuatsiaat (14.4km)
Airports close to Ujarasugssûpnunarssua
Nuuk(GOH), Godthaab, Greenland (126.9km)