Traveling Luck for Hubbard Gletscher, Nordgrønland, Greenland
Where is Hubbard Gletscher?What's around Hubbard Gletscher?
Wikipedia near Hubbard Gletscher
Where to stay near Hubbard Gletscher
Also known as Hubbard Bra, Hubbard Bræ
The timezone in Hubbard Gletscher is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 77.5661111°, Longitude. -67.7555556°
Geographic features & Photographs around Hubbard Gletscher, in Nordgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Hubbard Gletscher (0km)
- Østgletscher (12km)
- Hart Gletscher (19.9km)
- Twin Gletscher (22.4km)
- Hurlbut Gletscher (23.1km)
- Sydgletscher (24.1km)
- Sharp Gletscher (24.3km)
- Bowdoin Gletscher (25.8km)
- Qaqortaq Gletscher (29.1km)
- Melville Gletscher (32.6km)
- Tugto Gletscher (34.8km)
- Qaanaaq Gletscher (36.6km)
- Farquhar Gletscher (38.5km)
- Bryant Gletscher (39.4km)
- Tracy Gletscher (42.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Piulip Nunaa (37.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Qaarsorsuaq (24.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Harward Øer (31.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Bowdoin Fjord (18.8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Prudhoe Land (22.7km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Qaanaaq Kommune (35km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Qaanaaq (39.2km)
Airports close to Hubbard Gletscher
Thule air base(THU), Thule, Greenland (118.8km)