Traveling Luck for Melville Gletscher, Nordgrønland, Greenland
Where is Melville Gletscher?What's around Melville Gletscher?
Wikipedia near Melville Gletscher
Where to stay near Melville Gletscher
Also known as Melville Brae
The timezone in Melville Gletscher is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 77.735833299999996°, Longitude. -66.655833299999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Melville Gletscher, in Nordgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Inglefield Bredning (42.1km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Harward Øer (25.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Bowdoin Fjord (47.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Prudhoe Land (21km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Qôrorssuaq (43.2km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Qaqujaarsuaq (29.7km)
Airports close to Melville Gletscher
Thule air base(THU), Thule, Greenland (144.7km)