Traveling Luck for Didrik Pining Bjerge, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Didrik Pining Bjerge?What's around Didrik Pining Bjerge?
Wikipedia near Didrik Pining Bjerge
Where to stay near Didrik Pining Bjerge
Also known as Desert Bjergene
The timezone in Didrik Pining Bjerge is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 00:00. It's light
Latitude. 71.6333°, Longitude. -23.5000°
Satellite map around Didrik Pining Bjerge
Loading map of Didrik Pining Bjerge and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Didrik Pining Bjerge, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Scoresby Land (38.2km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Antarctic Havn (47.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ingmikêrtâ (35.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Sofaldsdal (23.2km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Wegener Halvø (29.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Didrik Pining Bjerge (0km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Carlsberg Fjord (44.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Syenit (49.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Didrik Pining Bjerge
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (106.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.