Traveling Luck for Ispassagen, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ispassagen?What's around Ispassagen?
Wikipedia near Ispassagen
Where to stay near Ispassagen
The timezone in Ispassagen is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 00:00. It's light
Latitude. 73.0833°, Longitude. -26.5833°
Satellite map around Ispassagen
Loading map of Ispassagen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ispassagen, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Melch Dal (20.9km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Thun Søerne (11.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Kap Buxtorf (36.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Nanortalik (28km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Murgangssø (17.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Knækelven (34.8km)