Traveling Luck for Læbæltet, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Labaltet?What's around Labaltet?
Wikipedia near Labaltet
Where to stay near Læbæltet
The timezone in Labaltet is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 00:00. It's light
Latitude. 68.6333°, Longitude. -31.5500°
Satellite map around Læbæltet
Loading map of Læbæltet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Læbæltet, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Nordfjord Plateau (39.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kraemer Ø (51.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Lemon Bjerge (13.8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (50.5km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Øvre Frederiksborg Gletscher (30.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (43.9km)