Traveling Luck for Mítivagkat, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Mitivagkat?What's around Mitivagkat?
Wikipedia near Mitivagkat
Where to stay near Mítivagkat
The timezone in Mitivagkat is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 00:00. It's light
Latitude. 68.5667°, Longitude. -31.7500°
Satellite map around Mítivagkat
Loading map of Mítivagkat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mítivagkat, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (52.5km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Nordfjord Plateau (37.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kraemer Ø (42.4km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Trillingerne (27.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Lemon Bjerge (4.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (36.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (42.1km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Øvre Frederiksborg Gletscher (38.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kærven (37.6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (33.8km)