Traveling Luck for Nigglis Dal, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nigglis Dal?What's around Nigglis Dal?
Wikipedia near Nigglis Dal
Where to stay near Nigglis Dal
The timezone in Nigglis Dal is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 00:00. It's light
Latitude. 73.2167°, Longitude. -26.6333°
Satellite map around Nigglis Dal
Loading map of Nigglis Dal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nigglis Dal, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Thun Søerne (26.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Lacroix Bjerge (26.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Renbugten (13.9km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Antarctic Sund (42.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Nanortalik (30.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Murgangssø (31.8km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Minger Bjerg (32km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Knækelven (32.2km)