Traveling Luck for Nuugaatsiakajik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nuugaatsiakajik?What's around Nuugaatsiakajik?
Wikipedia near Nuugaatsiakajik
Where to stay near Nuugaatsiakajik
Also known as Nugatsiakajik, Nûgâtsiakajik
The timezone in Nuugaatsiakajik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:15 and Sunset at 17:25. It's light
Latitude. 65.4000°, Longitude. -39.7167°
Satellite map around Nuugaatsiakajik
Loading map of Nuugaatsiakajik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nuugaatsiakajik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Simîtakajâ (6km)
- Dannebrogsø (11.6km)
- Ittit (11.6km)
- Nuerniagkat Ingmíkêrtivat (21.7km)
- Vend Om (22.3km)
- Sûnikajîp Qusîa (23.3km)
- Suunikajik (25.3km)
- Sûnikajîp Ingmíkêrtiva (25.6km)
- Sûnikajîp Sârsia (26.4km)
- Vahl Ø (28.8km)
- Hornemann Ø (29.2km)
- Târtivínaq (29.2km)
- Ukîverajik (29.4km)
- Sapángaq (30.5km)
- Uingaleq (31.2km)
- Takiseeq (31.3km)
- Avqusiâjik (36km)
- Igssalik (37.2km)
- Ørsted Ø (37.4km)
- Qumartertivit (40.3km)
- Akínersâje (41.1km)
- Orssuiagssuaq (41.4km)
- Qêrtartivaq (43.7km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Ikertivaq (10km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Graah Varde (15.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toornaartik (17.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Graah Øer (18.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen (19.4km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Nanataq (41.6km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Ulimaatikajik (21.6km)
Airports close to Nuugaatsiakajik
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (125.5km)