Traveling Luck for Orsâjit, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Orsajit?What's around Orsajit?
Wikipedia near Orsajit
Where to stay near Orsâjit
The timezone in Orsajit is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:34 and Sunset at 17:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.3000°, Longitude. -39.5833°
Satellite map around Orsâjit
Loading map of Orsâjit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Orsâjit, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Dannebrogsø (1.9km)
- Ittit (5.7km)
- Vend Om (9.7km)
- Simîtakajâ (10km)
- Vahl Ø (15.8km)
- Hornemann Ø (17.7km)
- Ukîverajik (20.8km)
- Sûnikajîp Qusîa (23.7km)
- Sûnikajîp Ingmíkêrtiva (25.5km)
- Sûnikajîp Sârsia (26.1km)
- Suunikajik (27.2km)
- Nuerniagkat Ingmíkêrtivat (27.2km)
- Avqusiâjik (27.9km)
- Ørsted Ø (28.3km)
- Târtivínaq (29.1km)
- Takiseeq (31.6km)
- Uingaleq (32.4km)
- Sapángaq (32.7km)
- Qêrtartivaq (35km)
- Takiseeq (35.1km)
- Igssalik (38.5km)
- Aaluit (38.7km)
- Takisêrajik (39.1km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Ikertivaq (21.7km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Graah Varde (6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toornaartik (8.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Graah Øer (5.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen (9.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Igssalik (37.2km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Nanataq (36.2km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Ulimaatikajik (33.5km)
Airports close to Orsâjit
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (122km)