Traveling Luck for Kap Payer, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Payer?What's around Kap Payer?
Wikipedia near Kap Payer
Where to stay near Kap Payer
The timezone in Kap Payer is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 00:00. It's light
Latitude. 73.2000°, Longitude. -26.4500°
Satellite map around Kap Payer
Loading map of Kap Payer and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Payer, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Thun Søerne (25.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Lacroix Bjerge (30.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Antarctic Sund (35.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Nanortalik (24.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Murgangssø (28.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Knækelven (37.9km)