Traveling Luck for Kap Petersen, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Petersen?What's around Kap Petersen?
Wikipedia near Kap Petersen
Where to stay near Kap Petersen
The timezone in Kap Petersen is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 00:00. It's light
Latitude. 73.4000°, Longitude. -25.3167°
Satellite map around Kap Petersen
Loading map of Kap Petersen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Petersen, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Nøkkefossen (23.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hvidevæggen (14km)
- Damesten (32.7km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Porten (31.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Angelin Bjerg (42.4km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Solstrand (29.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Antarctic Sund (34.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Nanortalik (33.4km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Sonklargletscher (41.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lakseelv (43.2km)