Traveling Luck for Skjoldungen, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Skjoldungen?What's around Skjoldungen?
Where to stay near Skjoldungen
The timezone in Skjoldungen is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:18 and Sunset at 17:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.3167°, Longitude. -41.5000°
Satellite map around Skjoldungen
Loading map of Skjoldungen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Skjoldungen, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Urd Øer (21.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Langenæs (19.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Itivdlerssuaq (11.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Langenæs Bugt (12km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dråben (15.4km)