Traveling Luck for Sofaldsdal, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Sofaldsdal?What's around Sofaldsdal?
Wikipedia near Sofaldsdal
Where to stay near Sofaldsdal
The timezone in Sofaldsdal is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 00:00. It's light
Latitude. 71.7500°, Longitude. -22.9667°
Satellite map around Sofaldsdal
Loading map of Sofaldsdal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sofaldsdal, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Davy Sund (37.9km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Antarctic Havn (32.7km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Sofaldsdal (0km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Carlsberg Fjord (39.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sofaldsdal
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (115.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.