Traveling Luck for Tvekegledal, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Tvekegledal?What's around Tvekegledal?
Wikipedia near Tvekegledal
Where to stay near Tvekegledal
The timezone in Tvekegledal is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 00:00. It's light
Latitude. 71.7333°, Longitude. -22.6667°
Satellite map around Tvekegledal
Loading map of Tvekegledal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tvekegledal, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Davy Sund (36.5km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Antarctic Havn (37.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Didrik Pining Bjerge (31.9km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Carlsberg Fjord (33.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tvekegledal
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (113.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.