Traveling Luck for Hacienda San Rafael, Ahuachapán, El Salvador
Where is Hacienda San Rafael?What's around Hacienda San Rafael?
Wikipedia near Hacienda San Rafael
Where to stay near Hacienda San Rafael
The timezone in Hacienda San Rafael is America/El_Salvador
Sunrise at 05:47 and Sunset at 18:19. It's Dark
Latitude. 13.7944°, Longitude. -90.0078°
Satellite map around Hacienda San Rafael
Loading map of Hacienda San Rafael and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hacienda San Rafael, in Ahuachapán, El Salvador
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Iravol (1.4km)
- El Corozo (1.5km)
- Tamasha (3.8km)
- Santa Elena (4km)
- Loma de Paja (4.2km)
- La Palma (5.4km)
- Cara Sucia (5.6km)
- El Güisnay (5.9km)
- El Camalote (6.2km)
- Aguachapío (6.5km)
- Tamashita (6.6km)
- Las Brisas (6.7km)
- San Antonio (7km)
- Los Conacastes (7.1km)
- El Refugio (7.2km)
- Desvío San Francisco (8.1km)
- San Benito (8.1km)
- El Coco (8.3km)
- La Cuchilla (8.4km)
- La Ceiba (8.5km)
- San Francisco Menéndez (8.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Hacienda San Rafael
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Loma de Guayapa (5.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna de Bijagual (7.4km)
Airports close to Hacienda San Rafael
La aurora(GUA), Guatemala city, Guatemala (165.3km)
El salvador international(SAL), San salvador, El salvador (177km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hacienda San Rafael
San jose, San jose, Guatemala (145.4km)
Ilopango international, San salvador, El salvador (154.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.