Traveling Luck for Tocino, Elías Piña, Dominican Republic
Where is Tocino?What's around Tocino?
Wikipedia near Tocino
Where to stay near Tocino
Also known as Aserradero
The timezone in Tocino is America/Santo_Domingo
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 19:26. It's light
Latitude. 19.050000000000001°, Longitude. -71.700000000000003°
Geographic features & Photographs around Tocino, in Elías Piña, Dominican Republic
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sabana Cruz (0km)
- Tocino (0km)
- Nicó (2.6km)
- San Andrés (2.6km)
- Los Jobitos (2.6km)
- Sabana Grande (2.8km)
- El Mamoncito (2.8km)
- Corral de Alcántara (2.8km)
- Los Pinos (3.8km)
- El Guayabo (3.8km)
- Hato Viejo (5.3km)
- El Papayo (5.3km)
- Bánica (5.5km)
- El Blanco (5.9km)
- Latines (5.9km)
- La Sierrecita (5.9km)
- La Caobita (5.9km)
- La Cruz (6.1km)
- El Tabacal (6.1km)
- Los Cercadillos (6.1km)
- Lociane (7.6km)
- Los Yareyes (7.6km)
- El Anón (7.6km)
- Lagon Rouge (7.9km)
- Boc Banic (7.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Cerro El Rodeo (5.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Fort Biassou (7.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Cueva de San Francisco (6.1km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Canal Tocino (2.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Passe Cacao (5.5km)
Airports close to Tocino
Port au prince international(PAP), Port-au-prince, Haiti (122km)
Cap haitien(CAP), Cap haitien, Haiti (136.7km)
Maria montez international(BRX), Barahona, Dominican republic (161.7km)
Cibao international(STI), Santiago, Dominican republic (180.2km)
Gregorio luperon international(POP), Puerto plata, Dominican republic (211.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tocino
Constanza, Constanza, Dominican republic (156.4km)
Cabo rojo, Cabo rojo, Dominican republic (187.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.